The other day, I was tagged to play 11 Questions by Chooksta from the Chicken Coop. The point of the game is for bloggers to get to know each other better and to have some fun while they’re at it. Seeing as I’m always up for some funsies, I decided to play along. So thank you, Chooksta, for the fun questions! I had a hoot and a half trying to answer them all 😉
- Post the rules.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
- Create 11 new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
- Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
- Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Chooksta’s eleven questions and my answers:
1. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
When I was five years old I loved playing with my toy cash register, and wanted nothing more than to be a cashier at the Supermarket. By fifteen, I had expanded my horizons a bit, and wanted to be either an archeologist, an astronaut, a fighter pilot or the Queen of England.
I’ve since fulfilled exactly one of these dreams, and it’s not one I had at fifteen.
2. If you could have anything happen by the end of the day, what would it be?
To have Leonardo DiCaprio ditch whatever hussy he’s with this week and fall madly in love with me instead.
3. If you could wake up anywhere tomorrow, where would it be?
In Leonardo DiCaprio’s bed.
4. What do you think is the best quality a person can possess?
Oooh, that’s a toughy! Since I can only pick a single quality, I’m gonna go with ”humour” on this one.
5. What is an important lesson life has taught you?
Growing up, I was very shy (bordering on social phobia), had low self-esteem, and worried excessively about what other people thought of me. I never knew what to say or how to act around other people, and felt very insecure and anxious in social situations outside of my closest group of friends (in-which I could be quite bossy and determined). I distanced my peers by acting childish, because childish things felt safe and familiar, and also kept others from taking me too seriously. I don’t know exactly when I realized that this is no way to live, but sometime in my early twenties I slowly started to let go of my fears. So, if life so far has taught me anything, it’s to care less what other people may or may not think, and to believe more in myself. I’m still learning.
6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
7. Are you happy?
Well, there’s definitely stuff in my life I wish I could change, but there’s also a lot of stuff that’s great. So all in all, I suppose I’m fairly happy.
8. Do you have a prized possession? Why is it important to you?
My waffle maker, because it makes delicious little waffles for my tummy, yummy yummy, give me more!
9. Are you working towards a goal? What is it?
Yes. I’m working towards the rather vague goal of becoming really good at what I do for a living. Right now, I’m still fairly fresh out of university and kind of a n00b.
10. Have you found Wally/Waldo?
I have! Saw him in the crowd at the mall once. Then later at a restaurant, and again on the bus. I wonder if the guy dressed like that on purpose.
11. Have you hugged someone today? If not, you should. Hugs are awesome!
I hug Boyfriend every day and give his tushy a good squeeze. Today is no different. Sometimes, though, Boyfriend will complain that I’m blocking the TV, and I’ll have to regroup and attack him with sneak hugs instead. You’re right, Chooksta, hugs are the best!
- Did you trick or get tricked by anyone on April Fool’s day? If so, how?
- What are your strengths?
- What are you afraid of?
- Who’s on your freebie list? (Remember, you can only pick five).
- If you ruled the world, what changes would you make?
- What do you look forward to right now?
- What’s your favourite book?
- What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve done?
- Which song would play during the end credits of the movie about your life?
- If time travel was possible and you got ONE ride (plus a return ticket), where and when would you go?
- Fluffy bunnies: yay or nay?
(Mheretowrite, you know I would’ve tagged you if Chooksta hadn’t beat me to it!)
To my taggees: I hope you’re up for playing, I look forward to your answers 😀